Bacon Plumbing Heating Air Electric & Roofing wants to assure homeowners that we are taking necessary precautions to help our employees and customers stay safe and healthy as we all fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Bacon is open and ready to serve the DFW community
Bacon can service your home anytime you need us. We’re still operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re carefully monitoring the CDC guidelines to minimize the spread of this virus and protect our customers and employees across the DFW area.
We are Essential Service Providers
Bacon Plumbers, HVAC Technicians, Electricians & Roofers are essential service providers. Any of our staff that come to your home will practice the highest standards of hygiene and safety, before, during, and after every appointment.
For all workers, regardless of specific exposure risks, it is always good practice to:
- Wear cloth face coverings when around coworkers or the general public. The worker can use a cloth face covering or a respirator.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are not immediately available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as active ingredients and rub hands together until they are dry. Always wash hands that are visibly soiled.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice good respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes or coughing/sneezing into your elbow/upper sleeve.
- Avoid close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with coworkers, the public and people who are visibly sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Recognize personal risk factors. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), certain people, including older adults and those with underlying conditions such as heart or lung disease, chronic kidney disease requiring dialysis, liver disease, diabetes, immune deficiencies, or obesity, are at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19.
- Wherever feasible, keep infectious people out of the workplace.
- If a worker develops signs or symptoms of COVID-19 at the workplace, send the person home or to seek medical care. Similarly, ask customers and visitors who develop signs and/or symptoms of COVID-19 to leave to avoid infecting others.
- Keep glass, stainless steel, or other barriers between workers.
- Distance physical workspaces to increase the distance between employees.
- Increase frequency of cleaning and disinfection within the worksite.
- Use disposable gloves when necessary. When gloves are used, workers should typically use a single pair of nitrile exam gloves.
- Train all workers on the sources of exposure to the virus, the hazards associated with exposure, and appropriate workplace protocols in place to prevent or reduce the likelihood of exposure.
- Train workers to use PPE, including when to use PPE; what PPE is necessary; how to properly put on, use, and take off PPE; how to properly dispose of or disinfect, inspect for damage, and maintain PPE; and the limitations of PPE.
If there is anything, we can do to make you feel more comfortable or safer while in your home, please ask. We’re here to deliver you the greatest customer service experience possible. Just give us a try and find out why Everyone Loves Bacon!