AC Repair, Installation & Replacement in Rowlett, TX
Trusted, Licensed & Reliable HVAC Technicians
HVAC Repairs, Installation, & Tune-Ups in Rowlett
Everyone wants to save money, but homeowners in Rowlett shouldn’t have to sacrifice their comfort to do so. Your air conditioning system is a vital part of keeping you comfortable at home, and with the Bacon HVAC services available, comfort doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. Our customers are at the forefront of what we do, so we want to make sure all of your heating and cooling needs are taken care of, no matter the time of day or year. Even if your air conditioner breaks down in the middle of the night, Bacon technicians are available 24/7 to take your call. When it’s a professional HVAC repair, installation, or maintenance service you need, call Bacon.
For almost 10 years now, Bacon has provided expert HVAC solutions and exceptional customer service to homeowners in Rowlett. Our techs have the skills and training to complete every job correctly the first time they are called to your home. Plus, all of our services are performed with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. This includes complete transparency from the beginning of your service to your flat-rate payment. When you call Bacon for an HVAC service, we’ll send you the name, bio, and photo of your technician, and every technician arrives at the job with a Bacon service vehicle, stocked with state-of-the-art equipment and parts needed to get the job done. You can count on Bacon to keep your home in peak condition.
Air Conditioning Services in Rowlett, TX
Count on Bacon for Trusted HVAC Service
Because you rely on HVAC technicians to know their stuff and make accurate assessments, some of the knowledge about your heating and cooling system may get lost in translation. At Bacon, your home is an important part of our job, so we want to ensure you’re involved in the processes that help keep your home maintained. When we are servicing your HVAC system, the following are the major components that we assess:
- The Condenser Coil and Compressor—This is the outdoor unit of your HVAC system. It keeps your home cool by releasing your home’s warm air into the outside air. You should make sure these components are free from outdoor debris like grass and leaves to save energy and prevent issues.
- Evaporator Coil—Your evaporator coil is inside your indoor air handler and helps disperse cool air throughout your home.
- Heat Exchanger—This is the part of your furnace that warms cool air to help heat your home.
- Blower—Your blower helps disperse the warm air from your heat exchanger to the rest of your home.
- Thermostat—Most homeowners are familiar with thermostats, but these are important components that can actually help you save on your energy bill. Programmable thermostats make it easier to control your heating and cooling and schedule the exact times when your home uses energy.
Maintaining your HVAC system may seem like a challenge with all of the components involved, but once you understand how your system works, the upkeep is much easier. Plus, the Bacon team can make sure your system runs at peak efficiency with yearly maintenance tune-ups!
EVERYONE LOVES BACON!
“Our dealings with Bacon have been better than we could have hoped for. Everyone from the office to the service technicians are extremely courteous and professional. The follow through couldn’t be better, and the service work is top quality. I couldn’t be more grateful.”
Bacon's HVAC Specials and Coupons
With how important your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning components are, you should always be able to get the services you need without worrying about the expenses. Bacon offers money-saving coupons and online specials so you can get the expert services you need. Call us today to use one of our specials on your next service!